Booba is a Boulogne-Billancourt, France-based rapper. He is one of the world’s highest-paid rappers. He began his career as a break dancer in the 1990s and rose to popularity after creating the band “Lunatic” with a close friend named “Ali” in 1994. Both of them went on to release a critically praised album later on. Then, in 2003, they split up. After then, Elie’s wonderful and exciting journey began on her own. Throughout his career, he has sold more than 10 million albums. He is one of the industry’s most well-known and successful musicians. Tallac Records, his own rap label, was founded by him. With “Future,” he also earned his third platinum album.
He was born in Boulogne-Billancourt, France, on December 9, 1976. Booba is of Senegalese French origin and holds French nationality. However, his father is of Senegalese ancestry and follows the Muslim faith. Elie’s mother, on the other hand, is of French heritage and descends from Belgians. He is well-educated in terms of his education.
Booba’s Height & Weight
Booba has a stature of 6 feet 2 inches tall. However, he is about 90 kg (198 lbs) in weight. Similarly, 42-34-37 is his physical measurement. However, his biceps are 16 inches long. He has a shoe size of 11 in the United States. Furthermore, his eyes are brown, and his hair is dark brown.
|Birth Name||Elie Yaffa|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Booba, B2oba, B2O, Kopp, Le Duc de Boulogne|
|Birth Date||December 9, 1976|
|Age||41 years old|
|Genres||1. French rap
2. Gangsta rap
|Famous For||1. Rapping
2. The most legally downloaded artist in French history
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Boulogne-Billancourt, France|
|Current Residence||Boulogne-Billancourt, France|
|Height/ Tall||Centimeters- 192 cm
Meters- 1.92 m
Feet inches- 6’2′
|Weight||Kilograms- 90 kg
Pounds- 198 lbs
Booba is possibly single as of 2019. He is a reclusive individual who keeps his personal life private. As far as we know, he has two boys named “Luna and Omar.” The names of the children’s biological mothers are unknown at this time. We’ll let you know as soon as we have any new information. It’s possible that he’s in a relationship with someone who hasn’t been revealed yet. His previous relationships are likewise unknown.
Booba’s Net Worth
Booba’s net worth is believed to be around $14 million dollars as of 2021. However, his singing career is his main source of income. He also makes a reasonable living selling his own merchandise, such as sweatshirts, T-shirts, and custom-printed clothes.
- Diddy (Sean Combs), an American rapper, was also featured on Booba’s single “Caesar Palace” in 2010.
- The rapper also co-founded the label “45 Scientific” with a friend named “Ali.”
- He rose to prominence as a result of his controversial lyrics.
- No record labels were willing to sponsor his music while he was a beginner, meaning at the outset of his career.
- In 2012, he also published his first solo album, “Elie Yaffa.”
- He only released one album, “Mauvais il,” with his pal “Ali.”
- Ouest Side (his most successful album), 0.9, Pantheon, Futur, and Lunatic are some of his most popular albums.
- In 2011, Elie Yaffa also won the “My Youtube’s” contest.