One of the Finest British Actress, Awardee of an Oscar & wife of Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz is a 47-year-old sexy actor from London, U.K.
- 1 This Gorgeous Looking Woman Tied The Knot With Daniel Craig In A Secret Nuptial Ceremony…
- 2 Rachel Weisz: Age, Height, Weight And More
- 3 Weisz In Her Early Period of Life & Family
- 4 Rachel Weisz & Her Education
- 5 Husband, Wife & Family
- 6 Everything You Need To Know About Rachel Weisz & Her Movies, TV Shows & More
- 7 Weisz Career In Theatre
- 8 Craig’s wife: Rachel Weisz – Awards & Accolades
- 9 What Is The Net Worth of Rachel Weisz?
- 10 What Is The Net Worth of Daniel Craig?
- 11 Facts You Need To Know About Weisz
This Gorgeous Looking Woman Tied The Knot With Daniel Craig In A Secret Nuptial Ceremony…
Before you could run to your phone and computer to tweet or Instagram about it, you might be wondering who is Rachel Weisz and how she and Daniel Craig – her husband met and wooed to be together for life. From her debut to her wedding to her black bikini photos, everything you need to know about her. Since readers’ preferences are our priority, we did some extensive digging about Weisz, and now we will be sharing our findings that will blow your mind.
Rachel Weisz: Age, Height, Weight And More
Rachel Weisz, nickname Rachel Hannah Weisz is an English Actress with American Nationality after receiving naturalized citizenship in 2011. Born on 07th March 1970, currently, her age is 47 Years. Her husband Daniel Craig is just two years elder to her which makes their sun sign as Pisces. She weighs approximately 57 Kgs or 125 Lbs. As per her height is concerned, she is a 5 feet 6-inch tall lady with the slim and fit build. Weisz has an Hourglass figure with the stats of 34-24-35 inches. She has beautiful hazel colored eyes with dark brown hairs. Her waist is 24 inches, and her hip size is 35 inches. Apart from her current and previous husband, she was associated with Sam Mendes, Ben Miller, Alessandro Nivola, and Neil Morrissey.
Weisz In Her Early Period of Life & Family
Rachel Weisz was born in Westminster, London after which she was brought up in Hampstead Garden Suburb. She is proud of her father George Weisz who eventually escaped the traps of Nazi Hungary and relocated to London. Weisz’ father is an inventor who invented several inventions such as metal detector to sense out landmines, cow milking machines, etc. Her mother named Edith Ruth was a teacher who became a psychotherapist from Vienna Austria. Her mother’s family escaped Austria before the outbreak of WWII. Her father is a born Jewish while her mother Jewish ancestry. Edith converted to Judaism after marrying Weisz’s father.
Rachel Weisz & Her Education
According to her Wikipedia page, Weisz completed her B.A. degree with second-class at the Trinity Hall, Cambridge. During her university years, Rachel Weisz began to be interested in films and drama for which, she established ‘Cambridge Talking Tongues,’ her student drama group which later went on to win the Guardian Student Drama Award during Edinburgh Festival Fringe in 1991.
Husband, Wife & Family
Weisz and Craig live in New York. During the couple’s wedding, Craig’s daughter Ella from his first wife and Weisz’s son Henry from her first husband were present at the wedding ceremony. You can easily find their photos on Instagram or any other social media websites.
Everything You Need To Know About Rachel Weisz & Her Movies, TV Shows & More
Rachel Weisz made her TV debut with “Advocates II” where she played Sarah Thompson. Then, she appeared in “Inspector Morse” as Arabella Baydon in 1993 and then in the TV Shows titled “Tropical Heat,” “Scarlet and Black” in the same year. Weisz made an appearance in a TV short named “Seventeen” in 1994 after which, she was roped in to play Becca in “Screen Two.” Weisz also appeared in the episode ‘How Munched Is That Birdie in the Window?’ of “The Simpsons” in 2010 when she voiced the character of ‘Dr. Thurmond’. Her latest TV show appearance was in “Page Eight” as Nancy Pierpan in 2011.
Talking about her movies, Weisz got her first role in the movie “Death Machine (1994)” where she reprised the role of a Junior Executive. She has done a number of movies namely “Chain Reaction (1996)”, “Bent (1997)”, ‘The Land Girls (1998)”, etc. Her movie “The Mummy” where she played the role of Evelyn Carnahan which went on to become one of the best and well-acclaimed, renowned movies. Weisz appeared in the sequel “The Mummy Returns (2001)” as Evelyn Carnahan O’Connell. Apart from these, there are many such movies where she appeared namely “The Fountain (2006)”, “Constantine (2005)”, “The Whistleblower (2010)”, “The Deep Blue Sea (2011)”, etc. Weisz appeared in the Matt Damon series “The Bourne Legacy (2012)” as Dr. Marta Shearing.
Daniel Craig’s wife Weisz appeared in the movie “My Cousin Rachel (2017), “Disobedience (2017)” in this year. Her upcoming movies are named “The Mercy (2018)” and “The Favourite (2018)” where she will appear in the role of Clare Crowhurst and Sarah Churchill respectively. Apart from movies and TV shows, Rachel Weisz has performed theatre in dramas starting with “Design for Living” in 1994 at Gielgud Theatre where she donned the role of Gilda. Moving on, the appeared in “Suddenly Last Summer” and “The Shape of Things” in 1999. After a decade, she appeared as Emma in her drama “Betrayal” at the Ethel Barrymore Theatre. Her last theatre performance was as Susan Traherne in “Plenty (2016)” at The Public Theatre.
Weisz Career In Theatre
Craig’s wife: Rachel Weisz – Awards & Accolades
Rachel Weisz, the wife of the dashing hunk Daniel Craig, has been nominated for a variety of categories and awards. She was first nominated twice for her movie ‘The Mummy’ in 1999 as the Best Actress; however, she didn’t win it. It was in 2005 when she received the title of Best Actress for her movie ‘The Constant Gardener’ from British Independent Film Award. After winning her first award, she went on to receive nine nominations and five more wins for the same movie. Fast forward to 2012, she was nominated for the movie ‘The Whistleblower’ and ‘The Deep Blue Sea’ for which, she won the Best Actress award from New York Film Critics Circle Award for the latter. Finally, according to her IMDb page, she has been nominated for over 32 times and won 17 times including an Oscar in 2006.
Citing the long list of accolades and awards she received, she has won some of the most prestigious awards in the film fraternity such as Golden Globe Award, Britannia Awards (BAFTA), San Diego Film Critics’ Society Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, among others.
What Is The Net Worth of Rachel Weisz?
According to a website, Rachel Weisz currently has a net worth of $30 million after appearing in some blockbuster movies. TheRichest stated that she bought a New York apartment with her husband at staggering $11.5 million in 2011.
What Is The Net Worth of Daniel Craig?
Do You Know? Daniel Craig has a net worth of over $45 million as per TheRichest. In a report published by Forbes, Daniel Craig has been reportedly roped in to play in two more James Bond movies with an amount of over $150 million. The blog added that Craig’s two James Bond movies have already made over $2 billion in the cinemas alone [Spectre ($881 million), Skyfall ($1.1 billion)].
Facts You Need To Know About Weisz
1. Do You Know? Rachel Weisz has a younger sister named Minnie Weisz who is currently a photographic artist who has published several publications, exhibitions, etc. 2. She got limelight exposure when she denied starting in the movie “King David” in 1984 with the lead actor Richard Gere. 3. After working in movies for over five years, she received the breakthrough role as English Egyptologist Evelyn Carnahan in the movie “The Mummy” and its sequel. The reason for her selection was her movie “The Land Girls” which impressed Stephen Sommer into roping her for the movie which becomes a huge hit when released.
4. She was shortlisted for the movie “The Constant Gardener” which received a plethora of nominations and wins; however, the first choice was Yvette Pierpaoli, a charity worker and social activist who died in a truck crash in 1999. 5. Before tying the knot with Daniel Craig, Weisz was dating and got engaged to Darren Aronofsky, the producer and an American filmmaker with whom, she has four years old son Henry Chance Aronofsky before finally ending the marriage in November 2010. 6. Soon after her separation from her previous husband, she started dating Daniel Craig and got married on June 22nd, 2011 which remained private with only four guests in the nuptial ceremony.
7. Craig’s wife who is currently 47 years has appeared in the covers of Esquire, Vogue, inside Kent and others. According to Esquire, Weisz was crowned as ‘the woman Esquire readers would want to marry’ when the U.K. wing of the magazine conducted the poll. 8. During the online trailer release for the movie “Spectre,” a James Bond movie starring Daniel Craig, the couple and their son Henry arrived on the Idyllic Island of Menorca where they enjoyed the much-needed break from the limelight. Weisz made headlines when she spotted wearing a bikini during her vacation. Weisz in a black two-piece bikini with a tied back ponytail looked flawless and sexy. Her pics in a bikini were soon seen floating on every major website and social media sites shortly after the release of the photos.
9. Both Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig are not too active on social media websites, Instagram or Twitter, unlike other celebrities. 10. Weisz posted her opinion on the use of Botox in 2009 stating that it must be banned for celebrities similar to how steroids are banned for athletes. 11. Rachel Weisz started her modeling career when she was just 14 years old in 1984. Her first movie was “Death Machine,” her first play was “Design for Living,” and her first TV show was “Advocates II.”
12. In 2010, she became the global ambassador of L’Oreal. She has been inspiring the fashion designer Narciso Rodriguez for whom, she served as a muse or say as an artistic inspiration. To mark the end of this fantastic journey about Rachel Weisz, the actress is touted as one of the finest English actresses. She has appeared in many talk shows such as “The Graham Show.” Apart from her small and big screen presence in numerous movies and TV shows, she has acted in various endorsements and commercials such as for Bulgari. Unfortunately, she isn’t available on Instagram so that you can follow her.
However, you can stay up to date on Rachel Weisz on PandaGossips.