Melissa McBride is a Hollywood actress who has taken part in various movies and TV shows. Learn more about the talented actress including her net worth.
- 1 Melissa McBride Wiki: 5 Facts to Know About the ‘The Walking Dead Actress’
- 2 Melissa McBride’s Birth Facts, Family, Education, and Childhood
- 3 McBride’s Professional Life, Career, and Awards
- 4 5 Facts to Know About the Famous ‘The Walking Dead’ Actress McBride
- 5 McBride’s Social Profile
- 6 McBride’s Net Worth
Melissa McBride Wiki: 5 Facts to Know About the ‘The Walking Dead Actress’
Melissa McBride is a famous American artist who is well recognized for her character as Carol Peletier on the series The Walking Dead. McBride has also taken part in some major blockbuster series such as The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys, The Mist, Pirates of Silicon Valley, The Reconstruction of William Zero, and Delgo. McBride is also an ex- casting director. She has had a long successful acting profession before being in the limelight for her role in The Walking Dead. Melissa McBride has earned a handsome net worth over the decades.
Melissa McBride’s Birth Facts, Family, Education, and Childhood
McBride was born on May 23, 1965, in Lexington, Kentucky in the United States to John Leslie McBride and Suzanne Lillian McBride. Her full birth name is Melissa Suzanne McBride. She has three siblings John Michael, Neil Allen, and Melanie Suzanne. McBride’s parents moved a lot when she was young. However, when she was six years old, they settled in North Carolina. While they were there, her father opened his own business and her mother studied at Pasadena Playhouse. Melissa McBride studied at Wands Worth Preparatory School and Hartland International School. She also attended the Edu Reach Education UK.
McBride’s Professional Life, Career, and Awards
Despite her professional life being in the film industry, McBride wanted to become a fashion designer. While she was in high school, she used to play drama. McBride later shifted to Atlanta where she joined fashion design school. While in Atlanta, she signed for an acting workshop and since then McBride aspired to be an actress. Melissa McBride’s acting profession started in 1991. She made her first appearances for several TV commercials. She also became a spokesperson for a Motor Company Ford. Melissa McBride’s first TV debut was in 1993 where she appeared in one episode of Matlock. This opened other doorways as she appeared as a guest in dramas such as American Gothic, Walker, Texas Ranger, and in Dawson’s Creek. McBride’s next role was in television movies Her Deadly Rival (1995), Close to Danger (1997), Any Place But Home (1997), and Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999). From 2000 to 2010, Melissa McBride opted to join the Sitwell Casting Company in Atlanta to become a casting director. During her period in the casting company in Georgia, McBride used to book actors for minor films and TV commercials. In 2007, McBride went for an audition for the film The Mist in the casting agency Finncannon and Associates. The Mist was based on the Stephen King’s novel. Her role in The Mist was her gateway to stardom, which made her start grossing her net worth. It was because of her role in this film that she was offered a part in The Walking Dead in 2010. Melissa McBride has embraced her acting talent in series and films such as The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys (2002), Delgo (2008), The Reconstruction of William Zero (2014), and Her Deadly Rival (1995). Melissa McBride won the Satellite Awards in the Best Cast Television Series Category in 2012. In 2013, she won Eyegore Award in the category Best Ensemble Cast Award. In 2014, McBride also won the Critics’ Choice, Television Award for the category Online Love Awards.
5 Facts to Know About the Famous ‘The Walking Dead’ Actress McBride
• Melissa McBride took a break from her acting career to concentrate as a casting director with the casting agency Finncannon and Associates in Georgia. She used her full name, Melissa Suzanne McBride. She used to commute from Atlanta to Georgia to work full time. • When McBride started acting, she landed a role in a film Dawson’s Creek. In episode one of the film, she kissed James Van Der Beek who was acting as Dawson Leery. • McBride is an amazing photographer. She takes beautiful photos of her cats and dog. • Melissa McBride has two adorable cats and one dog-called Lincoln Log. The dog is a basset hound that at times wears hats and poses to be taken pictures by McBride. Her cats are called Vangeline and Sierra. However, her sassy cats do not like being photographed as much as Lincoln does. • McBride has had the pleasure to work twice with the First-Season Show runner Frank Darabont in the film The Mist.
McBride’s Social Profile
The famous actress McBride is an active member of Facebook and Twitter account. She has 21,769 followers on Facebook and more than 390, 000 followers on the Twitter. However, the actress’ Instagram account does not exist.
McBride’s Net Worth
The famous actress Melissa McBride has an estimated net worth of $3 million. Her hard work over the years in some of the major blockbuster films has contributed greatly to her net worth. McBride’s excellent performance in TV series and movies not forgetting her contribution as casting director have led to her amassing a large fortune. The well-known actress McBride’s net worth will continue to grow with her increased contribution to the film industry. Melissa McBride is a famous professional actress who has established her acting career for many decades. McBride has starred in some major hits film such The Mist, The Walking Dead and many more. McBride is a talented woman who has done well with her 53 years. Watch out for McBride’s appearance in the upcoming series The Walking Dead.