Maria Menounos is a television personality, professional wrestler, actress, and entrepreneur from the United States. She has a distinct, confident, and energetic style that is reminiscent of some of the businesses with whom she has cooperated in the United States. Her social media outlets have millions of followers.
Maria Menounos’s Biography
Menounos was born on June 8, 1978, and is 35-year-old. She is of mixed heritage and possesses American citizenship. However, Gemini is her zodiac sign. Similarly, she was born in the town of Medford, Massachusetts. She also has siblings. Peter, her younger brother, is her only sibling. Menounos received his schooling at the Greek Orthodox Church of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Maria Menounos’s Height & Weight
Menounos is 5 feet 2 inches tall, or 1.62 meters or 162 centimeters. She is about 55 kg (121 lbs) in weight. She has blonde hair and lovely dark brown eyes. What are Maria Menounos’ physical measurements? She frequently delights her admirers by posting photos of herself modeling on Instagram, and they looked eager to express their gratitude for her latest photographs update. 34-28-38 inches is her body measurement. She carries a 34 C bra cup size.
|Real Name||Maria Menounos|
|Famous As||Television Personality|
|Birthday||June 8, 1978|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 2 in (1.62 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||4.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $9 m (USD)|
Maria Menounos’s Husband
After dating since 1998, she gets engaged to Keven Undergaro in 2016. Furthermore, on New Year’s Eve 2017, she married Undergaro.
Maria Menounos’s Net worth
Menounos’s primary source of income is acting. Menounos wrote In the Land of Merry Misfits when he was 17 years old. Her net worth is reported to be in the millions of dollars (USD).
Facts about Maria Menounos
- Maria Menounos runs the internet entertainment network AfterBuzzTV.
- In 2008, she joined the Planet Green network as the host of Hollywood Green.
- Menounos is a die-hard WWE fan.
- That night, she made her ring debut as part of a six-diva tag team.
- Since April 1998, Menounos has been in a relationship with filmmaker and producer Keven Undergaro.
- In 2014, she was awarded a Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Entertainment News Program for her work on Extra.
- Menounos has a tight relationship with her family.