Nicole Saphier is a well-known American radiologist who lives in the United States. However, she also serves as the director of breast imaging at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in Monmouth, New Jersey. She is well-known for her charm and gentle demeanor. Similarly, she is also known for sharing her medical knowledge as a Fox News, Fox Business, and MSNBC contributor. She is also a published author. Make America Healthy Again: How Bad Behavior and Big Government Caused a Trillion Dollar Crisis is her national best-selling book.
Dr. Nicole Saphier Biography
Her birthday is January 26th, 1982. She’s 38 years old. Similarly, she is of mixed ancestry and has American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She was born in the United States of America.
Dr. Nicole Saphier Height & Weight
She is 5 feet 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. However, she weighs approximately 55 kg (121 pounds). She has lovely dark brown eyes and blonde hair. Her physical dimensions are 34-29-38 inches. She has a 34 C bra cup size.
|Real Name||Dr. Nicole Saphier|
|Famous As||Youtuber, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||January 26, 1982|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-29-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Husband/Spouse||Dr. Paul Saphier|
|Net Worth||approx. $1.2 m (USD)|
She is multi-talented and has a wide range of interests. Dr. Nicole Saphier has gained huge popularity on social media and has been followed by a huge number of fans. Her amazing talent and dedication is the main key of her success
In 2019, she was named Top Radiologist of the Year by the International Association of Top Professionals. Her net worth is estimated to be more than $1.2 million (USD).
Dr. Nicole Saphier Boyfriend & Marriage
She is married to Dr. Paul Saphier, an endovascular neurosurgeon whom she met in medical school, and the couple has two sons. Furthermore, her previous dating history is unknown.
Dr. Nicole Saphier Facts
- Dr. Saphier is an American Board of Radiology diplomate.
- She serves on the Advisory Committee on Breast Cancer in Young Women of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Similarly, she is currently residing in New Jersey.
- She is a member of the Radiological Society of New Jersey’s executive and legislative committees, as well as the Morris Township Board of Health.
- Saphier also serves on the New Jersey Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s advisory committees.