Yungblud is a singer and guitarist from the United States. His debut album 21st-Century Liability was released on July 6, 2018. However, he released his highly-anticipated new single “Strawberry Lipstick” along with an explosive video.
Yungblud’s Age & Early Life
Yungblud was born on 5 August 1997 in England. He’s twenty-three years old. Similarly, his astrological sign is Leo. However, he is a British citizen and of mixed ethnicity. Samantha Harrison and Justin Harrison his father are his mother’s names. He has Jemima Harrison and Isabella Harrison, two younger sisters. As a teacher, he graduated from the Arts Educational Schools, London, and began his music career as a star in “Emmerdale” and “The Lodge.”
Yungblud’s Height & Weight
Yungblud stands at 5 ft. 9 above sea level. However, he weighs approximately 68 kg or 149 lbs. He has 42-32-35 inches of body measurements. He’s brown in dark eyes and brown hair.
|Real Name||Dominic Richard Harrison|
|Birthday||August 5, 1997|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Weight||68 Kg (149 lbs)|
|Body Stats||42-32-35 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Yungblud is dating singer Halsey. However, she identifies herself as bisexual. She has been outspoken in her opposition to biphobia on numerous occasions. Additionally, Halsey and Yungblud confirmed their romance in February, months after they were first spotted together.
Yungblud’s Career & Net Worth
He began writing songs at the age of sixteen. Harrison released his debut single “King Charles” in 2017. He wrote the song “Tin Pan Boy” for the 13 Reasons Why soundtrack. His net worth is estimated to be $1 million. His primary source of income is through singing.
- He is a multi-instrumentalist who can play guitar, piano, drums, and tambourine.
- He was placed on Ritalin at a young age, but his mother requested that he be taken off because it was robbing him of his personality.
- Yungblud has a sizable fan base on his social media platforms.
- He has over a million followers on Instagram.
- Harrison was diagnosed with ADHD when he was a child.
- In February 2020, he admitted in an interview with the Evening Standard that he had attempted suicide twice following a series of positive and negative events in his career.