Rosalynn Carter is the former First Lady of the United States and the wife of President Jimmy Carter. However, she was note for her commitment to peace and human rights. Furthermore, she also served at the United Nations as a special envoy to Latin America.
Rosalynn Carter’s Height & Weight
Carter is 5 feet 4 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. She is about 57 kg (127 lbs) in weight. 34-26-39 inches is her body measurement. She wears a 33 B bra cup size. Her hair and eyes are light brown.
|Real Name||Eleanor Rosalynn Carter|
|Nick Name||Rosalynn Carter|
|Birthday||August 18, 1927|
|Height||approx 5 ft 4 in (1.65)|
|Weight||approx 57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx 34-26-39 inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $12 m (USD)|
Rosalynn Carter’s Facts
- She was born in Plains, Georgia, on August 18, 1927.
- When her father died when she was thirteen, she assisted her mother in raising the family.
- She started the Every Child By Two initiative, which aimed to boost early childhood immunization rates across the country.
- During Jimmy Carter’s tenure as Governor of Georgia, she devoted much of her time to the issue of mental health.
- In 1946, she married Jimmy Carter, the thirty-ninth President of the United States, and they had four children together.
- Carter was notorious for her disregard for fashion, and her decision to wear the gown she wore to her husband’s inaugural as Governor to his presidential inauguration further added to this impression.
- In April 1977, she had surgery to remove a nonmalignant breast tumor.
- She enjoys traveling and has gone on multiple excursions with her husband, including a weekend spent volunteering with Habitat for Humanity construction projects in Chicago, Illinois.
- The death of Nelson Mandela grieved her and her spouse.
- She isn’t on any of the social networking sites. She is also a huge animal lover.