Julian Henry De Niro is the grandson of famed American painters Henry Martin De Niro and Virginia Admiral, and the son of Hollywood heavyweight Robert De Niro. His grandson, Henry Martin De Niro, and Virginia Admiral, both American painters, are equally well-known. Julian Henry is an exception to the rule that most children follow in their father’s footsteps. He’s not playing, despite being Robert De Niro’s best son. Julian has been single since the beginning of 2019.
Julian Henry De Niro’s Biography
De Niro was born on October 20, 1995, in the United States. However, he will be 25 years old in 2020. He is a member of the Caucasian and white minority. His father and mother, Toukie Smith, used in vitro fertilization and surrogacy to give birth to them. From 1988 through 1996, his father and mother were together. His father was previously married to Diahnne Abbott, a singer, and actress, in 1976. However, in 1988, the couple divorced.
Julian Henry De Niro’s Height & Weight
Niro’s stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches. However, he’s about 65 kilograms. His bodily measurements are 40-32-37 inches in length, width, and height. Similarly, his biceps are 17 inches long. His eyes are a dark brown tint, and his hair is black. He wears a UK size 11 shoe.
|Real Name||Julian Henry De Niro|
|Born||20 October 1995|
|Age||25 years old|
|Known For||Well Known as the grandson of the
Henry Martin De Niro and Virginia Admiral
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’9″|
|Body Measurements||40-32-37 inches|
|Biceps Size||17 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 million USD (As of 2020)|
Julian Henry De Niro’s Career
Julian did not begin his acting career until he was 20 years old, in Brian De Palma’s 1963 picture The Wedding Party. His uncle, Robert, participated in the 1976 American film New York, in which he played Jimmy Doyle.
Julian Henry De Niro’s Net worth
Niro’s net worth is expected to be at $3 million USD by 2021. His acting career is her principal source of revenue. His makes a fair wage from his career, but his father earns a large sum of money each year, ranging from $10 to $15 million. He was paid $68 million for his role in Little Fockers in 2012.
Julian Henry De Niro’s Facts
- Julian Henry De Niro’s uncle composed The Wizard of Oz’s first musical composition when he was ten years old.
- Julian’s father is a dual citizen of the United States and Italy.
- His father and his Marlon Brando were were questioned by French authorities about a crime ring in Paris.
- His brother and father are the only actors to have won Oscars for portraying Vito Corleone in The Godfather: Part II.
- Julian’s zodiac sign lies on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio.
- He doesn’t want to post personal information on social media, thus he doesn’t have any accounts on sites like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Julian De Niro was raised by his four siblings, Aaron Kendrick De Niro, Elliot De Niro, Raphael De Niro, and Drena De Niro.
- Henry Martin De Niro, Alice Caroline Groman, Donald Admiral, and Helen M. De Niro are his grandparents. Nicholas De Niro, Raphael De Niro’s son, is his cousin.
- Julian isn’t involved in any issues or speculations despite being a member of a Hollywood A-list actor’s family.
- Furthermore, while he is not active on social media, his father has a sizable online following.
- With his family and friends, he lives in New York City.