Gigguk is an American YouTube personality and social media star from the United States. He became well-known as a result of the content on his Gigguk channel. His fast-talking and often satirical anime reviews, which have appeared on his web series The Anime Zone and Evabridged, have helped him gain a following in the country.
Gigguk’s Current Age
Gigguk’s birthday is May 31, 1990, and he was born in the year 1990. He is thirty-one years old. Gemini is the sign of the zodiac for him. He was born in the English city of Brighton. He is of British nationality and is of mixed ethnicity, according to him.
Gigguk’s height and weight
He stands tall at 5 feet and 8 inches in height and weighs approximately 53 kilos (approximately). He is also a health and fitness enthusiast. He has blonde hair and light brown eyes, and he wears glasses.
Guggul’s has not married yet. Despite the fact that Gigguk is extremely private about his personal life, he hasn’t revealed any information about his dating history whereas he avoids answering questions about his girlfriend on a regular basis.
|Real Name||Garnt Maneetapho|
|Famous As||YouTube Star|
|Birthday||31 May 1990|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 53 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 39-28-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Shoe Size||14.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Source of Income||YouTube Career|
Gigguk’s net worth
Giggguk’s primary source of income comes from his work in social media. It is estimated that he has a net worth of $2 million.
Gigguk Facts and Figures
- In addition to being a YouTuber, podcaster, and blogger, he is also well-known for his humorous rants about anime and otaku culture, which he shares on his YouTube channel.
- He is a member of the GeeXPlus agency, which is backed by Kadokawa.
- Maneetapho began his YouTube career on June 13, 2007, when he posted his first review of the anime series Bleach.
- It was because of his procrastination during math exams that he became so popular on YouTube.
- Maneetapho went by the online pseudonym “Gigguk,” which was his family’s nickname, and dubbed his YouTube channel The Anime Zone, according to his biography.