Dr. Lynette is an American historian who has authored numerous scientific publications over the course of her career. Although, she was embraced by her female identity and became a huge inspiration for the transgender community. She is well-known for reversing her gender from male to female.
Dr. Lynette Nusbacher’s Age and Early Life
Lynette was known as Aryeh Judah Schoen Nusbacher. She was born on December 17th, 1966, and is a 52-year-old woman. Similarly, Lynette is an American citizen. However, her astrological sign is Sagittarius. However, the identities of her father and mother are unknown. Nicolas is her brother. In terms of education, Lynette is extremely well-educated. Moreover, Lynette has also earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and History from the University of Toronto in 1988.
Lynette Nusbacher’s Height & Weight
Dr. Lynette is 5 feet 6 inches tall, or 1.66 meters or 166 centimeters. Similarly, she weighs approximately 55 kilograms or 121 pounds. Although, she possesses stunning dark brown eyes and blonde hair. 34-26-39 inches are her body measurements. Similarly, her bra cup size is 33 C.
Dr. Lynette Nusbacher’s Sexuality
In 2007, she changed his gender from male to female. During her tenure as a teacher at the Royal Military Academy, she transitioned from male to female. Although her decision and demanded that students address her as “Ma’am,” while also stating that those who make snide remarks about her will face repercussions.
|Real Name||Aryeh Judah Schoen Nusbacher|
|Nick Name||Dr Lynette Nusbacher|
|Birthday||December 17th, 1966|
|Sexuality||Female (Born Male)|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 6 in (1.66 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-39 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $1.2 m (USD)|
Lillian Nusbacher’s Wife
Dr. Lynette Nusbacher was married to Melanie Bright. Similarly, they met in 1997 and got married on June 7, 1998. However, it has already been 20 years of their togetherness. Lynette and Melanie live in Guildford, Surrey, England with their two kids.
Dr. Lynette Nusbacher’s Net worth
Aryeh Nusbacher changed his gender from male to female in 2007. Since then has been known as Lynette Nusbacher. She wrote a book in 2002 titled The Battle of Bannockburn 1314. Lynette Nusbacher net worth is $1.2 million (USD).
Dr Nusbacher’s Facts
- Nusbacher’s favorite color is pink, and she loves to travel and shop.
- Lynette made her TV debut in 2003. debuted in the Time Commanders series.
- Lynette became the Head of Strategic Horizons in 2008.
- She even taught Prince William and Prince Harry.
- Nusbacher’s was ranked 53rd in 2011, 68th in 2012, and 77th in 2013.
- She inspires many to live their lives as they wish and accept themselves as they are.
- Her fame grew as one of the celebrities who openly identified as LGBT+.
- That being unique is not a bad thing, and that anyone can be successful in their field.
- We all admire her boldness and self-assurance.