CL is a South Korean rapper, singer, and songwriter who is best known for her music. In 2009, she made her debut and quickly rose to fame as a member of the girl group 2NE1. Furthermore, CL made her solo debut with the single “The Worst Female” in May 2013 and released the solo track “MTBD” in February 2014 as a part of 2NE1’s final studio album Crush, which was released in November 2013.
CL Height’s & Weights
CL is 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters tall, or 5 feet 5 inches. She is approximately 55 kg (121 lbs) in weight. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and blonde hair, and she is very attractive. I’m curious about CL’s physical characteristics. It appears that her fans were eager to express their appreciation for her series of snaps updates, as she frequently delights them by sharing her modeling shots on social media platforms. Her body measurements are 34-28-40 inches in length, width, and height. She has a bra cup size of 34 C, which is normal for her.
CL Early Life and Age
Her birthday is on February 26th, 1991, and she was born in the year 1991. She is 30 years old. She is of Korean nationality and is of mixed ethnicity, according to her. Her astrological sign is Aries. She was born in the South Korean capital of Seoul. She spent a significant portion of her childhood in Japan and France. YG Entertainment signed CL when he was fifteen years old, after he had completed his training at JYP Entertainment.
|Real Name||Lee Chae-rin (이채린) /
|Famous As||Korean Singer|
|Birthday||February 26, 1991|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Income||Singing Career|
As of 2021, she is single and content with her life as a bachelorette. Furthermore, CL signed a contract with Connect Entertainment for domestic management services in order to better manage her activities in Korea. It was later revealed that CL would release her debut studio album Alpha in the middle of August in 2021.
CL’s net worth
She has been concentrating on her solo activities in the United States since her debut there. She embarked on her first-ever solo tour of the United States in 2016. Her net worth is estimated to be $3 million as of 2021.
CL Facts and Figures
- CL is a huge fan of Lil Kim and aspires to be a rapper in the same vein as her.
- She spent a significant portion of her childhood in Japan and France.
- She is a self-proclaimed “clean freak,” and she is in charge of keeping 2ne1’s dorm clean.
- She doesn’t know how to use a computer, but she does know how to use the iTunes music store.
- She is well-known for her musical experimentation in a variety of genres.
- She enjoys a good night’s sleep.
- She is also well-known for her style and fashion sense, which extends beyond the realm of music.
- She is a practicing Catholic.
- In Japan, she is referred to as “Pig-Rabbit.”
- CL was chosen as one of the fashion designers of Jeremy Scott’s muses in 2013, according to a press release.
- She is a talented dancer who can perform jazz and ballet.
- The first Korean brand ambassador for Ivy Park was appointed in January 2020, and CL was chosen as the representative.