Charles Stiles is an American showman, tour guide, food creator, and author best known for his live comedic slideshow shows. In addition, he is the creator and CEO of Business Evaluation Services.
Charles Stiles’s Biography
Stiles was born on May 1, 1965, he celebrates his birthday. He is a 55-year-old man. Taurus is his zodiac sign. He was born in the city of Las Vegas, Nevada. He is of mixed heritage and possesses American citizenship.
Charles Stiles’s Height & Weight
Stiles is 5 feet 9 inches tall, approximately 1.75 meters or 175 centimeters. He is 75 kg (165 lbs) in weight. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. Furthermore, he has a shoe size of 8.5 in the United States.
|Real Name||Charles Stiles|
|Famous As||TV Show Host|
|Birthday||May 1, 1965|
|Birthplace||Las Vegas, NV|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||approx. 75 Kg (165 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 4-32-39 inches|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $3 m (USD)|
Charles Stiles’s Wife
He’s a happily married man. Charles’ wife worked as a bookkeeper. Charles Stiles has how many children? The couple is also the proud parents of three girls. He employs their youngest daughter. Similarly, the couple’s middle daughter graduated from FIM in 2015 and appears on Mystery Diners on a regular basis. Bakersfield, California, became the new home of their oldest daughter. She is now a married woman with a daughter named Trinitey.
Charles Stiles’s Net worth
Charles’s principal source of income is as a chef. Furthermore, his net worth is reported to be in the millions of dollars (USD).
Facts about Charles Stiles
- During his high school years, Charles Stiles worked as a busboy and prep cook.
- Stiles then worked as a delivery driver before moving on to other positions such as an oil derrick hand and a trade school director of admissions.
- He turned a chain store he bought at a bankruptcy auction into a profitable business.
- Stiles explores a wide range of topics and issues, frequently showing both historic Kodachrome images and contemporary photographs recording his retro road-trip discoveries.
- Charles’ renowned “Disneyland” Tour of Downtown Los Angeles demonstrates how the city’s heart and soul is like a huge theme park.