Virginia Donald (born 1966) is a well-known and well-respected American socialite and television personality located in Mississippi. However, she is best known as Shepard Smith’s ex-wife. Furthermore, he became the primary anchor of the Fox News Channel when it launched in 1996.
Virginia Donald’s Age & Early Life
Similarly, she was born in 1966 in Mississippi, USA. However, her mother and father both were professional teachers in high school. Similarly, she did her graduation course in Journalism.
Virginia Donald’s Height & Weight
Donald stands at 5 feet 5 inches. Similarly, she is an attractive woman with a curvy body. However, she weighs at 65 kg. However, her body measurements are 34-32-37 inches. Furthermore, she posses a brown eye color with blonde hair.
|Real Name||Virginia Donald|
|Age||54 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),
|Profession||Socialite & TV Personality|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent|
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg
Pounds: 143 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Husband/ Spouse||Shepard Smith (Ex-husband)|
Virginia Donald’s Husband
Smith Donald, a University of Mississippi classmate, married Virginia Donald in 1987. However, in 1993, they divorced with no children. Smith revealed in 2017 that he is gay and has a long-term lover.
Virginia Donald’s Net Worth
However, her net worth is reported to be around $1 million. However, her ex-earnings husband’s are estimated to be over $25 million, with a yearly salary of $10 million. Moreover, Shepard Smith was sacked from Fox News in October of this year.
Virginia Donald Facts
- Similarly, Donald also tried her luck by auditioning for cinematic roles.
- However, she enjoys shopping and is well-versed in the newest fashion trends.
- Moreover, Donald has also been noted for her signature brown eyes, charming voice, and small frame.
- Similarly, she isn’t on any of the social networking sites.
- Similarly, she is also a huge animal lover.
- Furthermore, Oklahoma City in June 2001.