Ryan has served as the United States Representative for Ohio’s 13th congressional district. He elected as the United States House of Representatives. However, he is a member of the Democratic Party. Tim has also previously served on the Armed Services Committee and the Budget Committee.
Tim Ryan’s Age & Early Life
Ryan’s was born on July 16, 1973. However, he is currently 47 years old and his zodiac sign is Cancer. He was born in the city of Niles, Ohio. He is of mixed origin and possesses Australian citizenship.
Tim Ryan’s Height & Weight
Ryan’s is 5 feet 8 inches tall, or 1.79 meters or 179 centimeters. He is about 68 kg (149 lbs) in weight. However, he has blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He has a shoe size of 8.5 in the United States.
|Real Name||Timothy John Ryan|
|Birthday||July 16, 1973|
|Height||approx 5 ft 8 in (1.79 m)|
|Weight||approx 68 Kg (149 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 42-32-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $250 m (USD)|
Tim Ryan’s Wife
Ryan married Andrea Zetts, a schoolteacher, in 2013. The couple lives in Howland Township near Warren, Ohio. He also has two children from a prior relationship with Zetts.
Tim Ryan’s Net Worth and Career
Ryan attempted to replace Nancy Pelosi as the Democratic Party’s leader in the House of Representatives. However, he ran for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020. Similarly, his net worth is expected to be over $250 million by 2021. (USD).
Facts about Tim Ryan
- Rochelle Ryan, his single mother, raised him with the help of his grandparents.
- Tim Ryan received a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Bowling Green State University.
- Ryan attended John F. Kennedy High School and graduated with honors.
- He is of mixed racial origin. He is descended from Irish and Italian ancestors.
- Ryan served in the Ohio State Senate for half a term from 2000 to 2002.
- Ryan was recruited to play football at Youngstown State University.
- He ran for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020 before withdrawing from the race on October 24, 2019, to compete for reelection.
- He is active on social media sites and has a sizable fan base on Instagram.