Taylor Tomlinson is a stand-up comedian from the United States who is well-known for her comedic abilities. Tomlinson has worked very hard in her life to achieve this level of prominence and comfort. She attended Temecula Valley High School in Orange County, California, and graduated with honors.
Taylor Tomlinson Height & Weight
She is 5 feet and 6 inches tall. Tomlinson is 57 kg in weight. Her hair and eyes are dark browns.
Taylor Tomlinson Boyfriend
She is in a relationship with comedian Sam Morril. The duo co-host the podcast This Is Important To Me together as well.
Facts about Taylor Tomlinson
- Her net worth is reported to be in the millions of dollars. Her main source of income is comedy and entertaining others.
- She was born in Orange County, California, on November 4, 1993.
- Her father and mother’s identities are unknown to the general public.
- Her comic routines are greatly influenced by her upbringing in a devoutly Christian family.
- After her father signed them both up for a stand-up class, she began performing comedy in church at the age of 16.
- She used to perform in church basements, school settings, and coffee shops in the beginning of her career.
- In 2018, she made her Netflix debut with a 15-minute set on an episode of the stand-up series The Comedy Lineup.
- Quarter-Life Crisis, her own hour-long Netflix program, was released in March 2020.
- She is a huge animal lover.
- Her social media outlets have amassed a sizable fan base.
- She is a big supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Her family members are quite close to her.
- In her spare time, she enjoys reading literature, dancing, and shopping.
- She is a household name in the world of comedy.
- She, too, is a tattoo enthusiast, with a peacock feather tattooed on her right wrist as a temporary tattoo.