Pedro Pascal is an American actor of Chilean ancestry. He gained notoriety for his portrayal of Oberyn Martell in Season 4 of Game of Thrones. Apart from this, he has starred in the Netflix series Narcos as Javier Pena. Additionally, he began starring in the Star Wars prequel series The Mandalorian in 2019. He will soon appear in the upcoming Warner Bros./DC Comics film Wonder Woman 1984 as Maxwell Lord.
Pedro Pascal’s Age and Early Life
Pascal was born on April 2, 1975, and is 45 years old right now. However, he is a devout Christian and is of mixed origin, and possesses Chilean nationality. Verónica Pascal Ureta, a child psychologist, and José Balmaceda, a fertility doctor was his parents. He also has a sibling named Lucas Balma younger brother.
Pedro Pascal’s Height and Weight
Pascal stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches, or 1.8 meters, or 180 centimeters. He weighs approximately 69 kilograms or 152 pounds. His eyes and hair are dark browns. His physical measurements are 42-32-38 inches. He is also a fitness freak. He is a shoe size 9 in the United States.
|Real Name||José Pedro Balmaceda Pascal|
|Birthday||April 2, 1975|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight||69 Kg (152 lbs)|
|Body Stats||42-32-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $25 million|
Pedro Pascal’s Girlfriend
Pascal has not married yet. He is a single man who is living life to the fullest. However, he hasn’t revealed anything about his personal or dating life. His previous dating history is equally unknown to the general public.
Pedro Pascal’s Net Worth & Career
Pascal has appeared in The Good Wife, Homeland, The Mentalist, and Graceland are just a few of the TV shows. He was cast as the star with Gal Gadot and Chris Pine as Maxwell Lord in the DC Extended Universe film Wonder Woman 1984, which will be released in 2020.
Pedro Pascal Facts
- He is active on social media networks, with over a million followers on Instagram.
- In 2019, he starred in the crime drama Triple Frontier as Francisco “Catfish” Morales.
- He is a member of the Labyrinth Theater Company in New York City.
- As an actor and director, he has extensive theatre experience.
- For his role in the International City Theater production of “Orphans,” he got the Los Angeles
- Drama Critics Circle Award and the Garland Award.
- Swimming and reading are two of his favorite pastimes.
- At the age of 11, he competed in the Texas state championships.
- Later on, he expresses an interest in acting.
- After enrolling in acting class, he immediately quit competing in swimming.
- He is a supporter of the Stop Hate for Profit initiative.
- Pascal is a huge animal lover and enjoys traveling.