Lily Sastry is a social media sensation, a celebrity child, and a dancer. She is most recognized for being Rowan Atkinson’s daughter. However, she began her career in the entertainment world as a kid performer. In 2004, she made her debut in the children’s film “Tooth.”
Lily Sastry’s Age and Early Life
Lily Sastry’s age is in the year 1995. She is currently 25 years old. She is of mixed heritage and possesses British nationality. Virgo is her zodiac sign. She was born in the English capital of London.
Lily Sastry’s Height and Weight
Lily Sastry’s stands at 5 feet and 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. She is about 55 kg (121 lbs) in weight. 34-26-35 inches is her body measurement. However, she carries a 33 C bra cup size. She, too, is a fitness nut. She has blonde hair and lovely dark brown eyes.
|Real Name||Lily Sastry|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $3 m (USD)|
Lily Sastry’s Boyfriend
Lily Sastry’s boyfriend has been tight-lipped about her dating life. She is currently single and focuses on her work. She hopes to win an Academy Award for Actress one day.
Lily Sastry’s Net worth
What is Lily Sastry’s net worth? She used Instagram to share fashion and lifestyle selfies. Her net worth is predicted to be around $3 million in 2021. (USD).
Lily Sastry Facts
- Lily Atkinson is another name for Lily Sastry.
- She works as a vocalist and burlesque dancer and is a performer in her own right.
- She began her career in the entertainment world as a kid performer.
- In 2004, she made her first appearance in the children’s film Tooth.
- The film depicts the narrative of a young Tooth Fairy who has lost her capacity to wield magic, according to IMD
- She also appeared in Mr. Bean’s Holiday and Johnny English Reborn, both directed by her father.
- She also began studying cabaret and gave her first major cabaret performance at The Pheasantry, a well-known dinner club in London.
- She then went on to star in Lily, a one-woman West End cabaret show with a live band that ran for two nights in 2016.
- “I had always been a writer, but it wasn’t until I was about 14/15 that I really started writing music,” she says. I was always challenging myself by writing stories and poetry and coming up with music. Of course, as a singer and performer, I knew exactly what I wanted to accomplish right away.”
- She is very active on social media and has a sizable fan base there.