Jodie Fletcher is an American celebrity child. Her mother is an entrepreneur, producer, and actor from the United States. However, his father is a former American football running back in the National Football League.
Jodie Fletcher’s Age & Early Life
Fletcher is most likely to be seven years old. She was born in the United States of America. Similarly, she is of mixed heritage and possesses American citizenship. However, Gemini is her zodiac sign. Sheree Zampino and Terell Fletcher, Jodie’s parents, married in 2007.
Jodie Fletcher’s Height & Weight
Fletcher is a tall woman, standing at 4 ft 5 in. She is about 35 kg in weight. Similarly, she has blonde hair and lovely dark brown eyes. Furthermore, she posses a shoe size of 3.5 (US).
|Real Name||Jodie Fletcher|
|Famous As||Daughter of Sheree Zampino
and Terrell Fletcher
|Height||approx. 4 ft 5 in|
|Weight||approx. 35 Kg|
|Bra Cup Size||NA|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||3.5 (US)|
Jodie Fletcher’s Net Worth
Fletcher comes from a well-heeled family. Her father’s net worth is reported to be $40 million, but her mother’s is assessed to be $6 million.
Facts about Jodie Fletcher
- Jodie Fletcher’s mother has had two marriages, each of which resulted in a child.
- Her first marriage was to Will Smith, a well-known Hollywood actor, and her second to Terrell Fletcher.
- Her marriage to Will Smith made her famous. Until this marriage, no one had heard of her.
- For years, the two had been hanging out together, and there were rumors that they were dating.
- Until they agreed to marry in 1992, nothing was certain.