Facts of Jason Frederick Binn
|Full Name:||Jason Frederick Binn|
|Age:||51 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||January 17, 1968|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|Birth Place:||Roslyn, New York|
|Father's Name:||Moreton I. Binn|
|Mother's Name:||Penny I. Binn|
|Profession:||publisher and entrepreneur|
|Education:||Honors in Arts|
|Salary:||$81,444 - $1, 58,482|
|Net Worth:||$50 million|
|Award:||Entrepreneur of the Year|
|View more / View less Facts of Jason Frederick Binn|
Scroll down to know more about Jason Binn’s Bio, Age, Instagram, Apartments, Career, Net Worth, and more. Also, know more about Jason Binn’s Wife, Marriage, Gilrfriend, Height, Weight.
Jason Frederick Binn is an American publisher and entrepreneur. He is known as the founder of Niche Media and Du Jour Media.
- 1 Jason Binn: Bio, Age, Parents, Ethnicity
- 2 Education: History
- 3 Jason Binn’s Professional Career Timeline
- 4 Jason Binn: Professional Career
- 5 A career as an Actor
- 6 Jason Binn: Awards, Nominations
- 7 How much does Jason earn? Net Worth, Salary
- 8 Is Jason Binn single? Relationship, Girlfriend
- 9 Jason Binn: Height, weight, Body size
- 10 Jason Binn: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Jason Binn: Bio, Age, Parents, Ethnicity
Binn was born on 17th of January, 1968 in Roslyn, New York to Moreton and Penny I. Binn. His father, Mr. Binn is an owner of ‘Feet First Xpres Spa’. His mother, Late Mrs. Binn was a Clinical Psychologist of Jewish-American ethnicity. Currently, he is 51 years.
Jason completed his graduation in 1992 from Boston University College of Communication, Bostom, U.S. with Honors in Arts.
Jason Binn’s Professional Career Timeline
- 1991, Binn started his career as publisher at D’Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles.
- 1993, co-founded Ocean Drive magazine with Jerry Powers.
- 1998, founded ‘Niche Media’.
Some of the magazine published by Niche Media along establishment date and circulation are
Jason Binn: Professional Career
- 2010, was the Chief Advisor to Gilt Group.
- 2010, was appointed as Chairman of Niche Media Holdings.
- 2012, founded ‘Du Jour Media’.
- 2016, joined JetSmarter as Executive Director.
A career as an Actor
- In 1995, cast in 1st episode of ‘Touched by an Angel’ as a male employee.
- In 2002, cast in ‘The Hamptons’
Jason Binn: Awards, Nominations
- In 2007, honored with ‘Advertising Hall of Achievement’ by the American Advertising Federation.
- In 2005, profiled in Forbes magazine’s “Forbes 400”
- In 2008, Crain’s “40 Under 40” successful entrepreneurs.
- In 2008, awarded Boston University’s Distinguished Alumni Award.
- 2005, awarded Ernst & Young’s’ Entrepreneur of the Year’.
How much does Jason earn? Net Worth, Salary
Binn’s net worth is estimated to be $50 million. His earnings as Executive Director of JetSmarter is $81,444 per year. Similarly, as CEO of his earnings is $1, 58,482 per year.
Is Jason Binn single? Relationship, Girlfriend
Jason Binn’s relationship status is currently single.
Previously, he was married to Haley Phyliss Lieberman in December 2003. In 2016, the couple separated. Together they have three children, Penny, Celia, and Oscar.
Jason Binn: Height, weight, Body size
He has urban hair with gray eyes.
Jason Binn: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Jason is being followed by 175K followers on Twitter, 452K on Instagram and 106K on Facebook.
You may also like to read Logan Paul Age, Bio, Wiki, Net Worth, YouTube