Ethel Kennedy is an advocate for human rights in the United States. Similarly, she is most known as Robert F. Kennedy’s widow and the mother of eleven Kennedy children. Sirhan Sirhan assassinated her husband while she was with him at the Ambassador Hotel.
Ethel Kennedy’s Biography
Kennedy was born on April 11th, 1928. She is currently 92 years old. Similarly, she was born in the city of Chicago, Illinois. She is of mixed heritage and possesses American citizenship. While on a ski holiday, she met her future husband, Robert F. Kennedy, who was dating her sister at the time. Her daughter Rory created a documentary called “Ethel” about her. During her time at Manhattanville College of the Sacred Heart, she shared a room with Jean Kennedy.
Ethel Kennedy’s Height & Weight
Kennedy is 5 feet and 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. Her body measurements are 34-30-37 inches long, 34-30-37 inches wide, and 34-30-37 inches tall. Similarly, she is about 60 kg (132 lbs) in weight. However, her hair and eyes are light brown.
|Real Name||Ethel Kennedy|
|Birthday||April 11, 1928|
|Height||Approx 5 ft 5 in|
|Weight||Approx 60 Kg (132 lbs)|
|Body Stats||Approx 34-30-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 DD|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Children||(11) Kathleen, Joseph, Robert Jr., David, Courtney, Michael, Kerry, Christopher, Max, Douglas and Rory|
|Net Worth||Approx $250 m (USD)|
Ethel Kennedy’s Husband
In February 1950, she married Robert F. Kennedy. The couple’s wedding ceremony was held at their home, and they were noted for their spectacular and diverse guest lists. Kathleen, Joseph, Robert Jr., David, Courtney, Michael, Kerry, Christopher, Max, Douglas, and Rory are her eleven children.
Ethel Kennedy’s Net Worth and Career
Kennedy established the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights, and in 2012, she was featured in a documentary about her life. Her net worth is expected to be at $250 million in 2021. (USD). Hickory Hill was sold for $8.25 million in late 2019. She also endorsed Barack Obama in the 2008 election. She currently resides in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, at the Kennedy Compound.
Ethel Kennedy Facts
- Throughout her career, she received numerous distinctions and awards.
- President Barack Obama awarded her the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2014.
- In June 2008, she hosted a $6 million fundraising dinner for Obama at Hickory Hill.
- She adores spending time with her children and is very close to them all.
- She was the Lieutenant Governor of Maryland from 1995 to 2003.
- Kennedy’s parenting has been described as “quaint,” “dubious,” “tough love,” “inattentive,” and “angry.”
- She also raises awareness for social justice, human rights, environmental conservation, and poverty reduction through spreading waves of optimism all across the world.
- She is very active on social media and has a sizable fan base there.