Eric Hartter is a tattoo artist from the United States who came to public attention after dating Eminem’s ex-wife, Kim Mathers. Whitney Scott Mathers, Eminem’s adopted daughter, is also his biological child.
|Real Name||Eric Hartter|
|Famous As||Ex-husband of Kim Mathers|
|Height||approx. 6 ft 2 in|
|Weight||approx. 76 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Daughter||Whitney Scott Mathers|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Eric Hatter’s Age
His exact birth date is unknown. He’s probably in his forties. He is of mixed ethnicity and has American nationality. The names of his father and mother are unknown. He is well educated, according to his education.
Eric Hatter’s Height & Weight
He is a tall and attractive man. His height is currently estimated to be 6 feet 2 inches. He has also kept a muscular body, with an average body weight of 76 kg. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is blonde.v
Eric Hatter’s Wife and Daughter
He was involved with Kim Mathers. Whitney, the couple’s beautiful daughter, was also a blessing. They were together for nearly a year before splitting up. However, due to legal issues, the artist has not been able to meet his daughter.
He is a tattoo artist from the United States. His net worth is estimated to be $3 million dollars.
- Eric Hartter is not on any social media platforms.
- Kim was arrested in 2013 and charged with felony possession and two traffic violations before being released in 2006.
- Kim and Eminem reunited for the second time, but only for a short time. They filed for divorce again three months later.
- Whitney, Scott’s daughter from another relationship, was also adopted by Eminem.
- Scott also has a son named Parker, but Eminem is not the legal guardian of that child.