Darryl Dwayne Granberry Jr is better known as PontiacMadeDDG. He is a Pontiac, Michigan-born rapper, YouTuber, and entrepreneur. He began his career in 2015 while enrolled at Central Michigan University, where he later dropped out.
DDG’s Age & Early Life
DDG’s was born on October 10, 1997, and is currently 22 years old. However, his zodiac sign is Libra. In Pontiac, Michigan, he was born. He is also an American citizen of mixed ethnic origin. Although the names of his father and mother are unknown he is the younger brother of a younger sister. He was the youngest of five siblings. In 2014, his older brother was assassinated. He attended Central Michigan University, according to his educational credentials.
DDG Height & Weight
DDG height stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches, or 1.79 meters, or 179 centimeters. However, he is approximately 57 kg (127 lbs) in weight. His eyes and hair are dark brown and are also a fitness freak. He is a shoe size 9 in the United States.
|Real Name||Darryl Dwayne Granberry Jr.|
|Famous As||Youtuber, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||October 10, 1997|
|Height||approx 5 ft 8 in (1.79 m)|
|Weight||approx 57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx 42-32-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 m (USD)|
DDG began dating Kennedy Cymone in 2017 and became engaged in April 2018. However, they split up the following year.
DDG’s Career & Net Worth
Darryl relocated to Hollywood, California in order to pursue a career as a full-time entertainer. In 2014, he began uploading videos to YouTube. On April 15, 2020, DDG released his single “Arguments,” which was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America. As of 2020, he is estimated to have a net worth of more than $2 million (USD).
- As a child, he composed music in the studio where his father worked as an engineer.
- DDG developed an early interest in music.
- His early music included a diss track directed at Lil Yachty titled “Big Boat.”
- He has released his single “Arguments” on June 1, 2018, which was certified Gold by the Recording
- Industry Association of America on April 15, 2020.
- Following this, DDG released his second EP, Sorry 4 the Hold-Up, on March 22, 2019.
- He is extremely active on social media platforms and has amassed a sizable fan base there.