Brock Edward Lesnar is an American professional wrestler, former mixed martial artist, and professional football player. However, he is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the Raw brand and is in his sixth reign as WWE Champion. As a senior at the University of Minnesota, he won the NCAA Division I collegiate wrestling championship.
Brock Lesnar’s Biography
Lesnar was born on July 12, 1977, in Webster, South Dakota. He is of American descent and of White ethnicity. He is currently based in Maryfield, Saskatchewan. Furthermore, Cancer is his astrological sign.
Brock Lesnar’s Height & Weight
Lesnar has a stature of 6 feet 3 inches tall. However, he is about 120 kg (286 lbs) in weight. He is a physically fit and courageous individual who has won numerous matches throughout his wrestling career. Furthermore, he has brown eyes and blonde hair.
|Birth Name||Brock Edward Lesnar|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||The Conqueror, The Beast Incarnate|
|Rings Name||Brock Lesnar|
|Birth Date||12 July 1977|
|Age||42 years old|
|Profession||Professional Wrestler, Mixed Martial Artist|
|Debut||18 March 2002 (WWE Television Debut)|
|Trained By||Brad Rheingans
Nightmare Danny Davis
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Webster, South Dakota, United States|
|Current Residence||Maryfield, Saskatchewan, Canada|
|Height/ Tall||Centimeters- 190 cm
Meters- 1.90 m
Feet inches- 6’3′
|Weight||Kilograms- 120 kg
Pounds- 286 lbs
Brock Lesnar’s Wife
On May 6, 2006, Lesnar married Rena Greek, also known as Sable. They live in Maryfield, Saskatchewan, on a farm.
Turk (born 2009) and Duke (born 2010) are the couple’s two sons (born 2010). With his previous fiancée, Nicole McClain, Lesnar has twins, a daughter named Mya Lynn and a boy named Luke (born 2002). With Greek’s first husband, he is also the stepfather to her daughter.
Brock Lesnar’s Net worth
Brock Lesnar’s net worth is expected to be around $19 million by 2020. However, his wrestling career is her main source of income.
Facts about Brock Lesnar
- Lesnar developed addictions to both alcohol and painkillers during his initial tenure in WWE.
- In 2001, police in Louisville, Kentucky detained Lesnar on suspicion of possessing massive amounts of anabolic steroids.
- On November 19, 2010, Lesnar was charge with hunting violations while on a trip to Alberta.
- Lesnar pleads with guilty to the allegation of improper animal tagging after two charges were dropped.
- He was fine $1,725 and had his hunting privileges revoked for six months.
- Dymatize Nutrition has secured an endorsement contract with Lesnar.
- In 2009, Dymatize’s “Xpand” product came with a CD including footage of Lesnar training.