Ava Kolker is a young actress from the United States. She rose to prominence as Lily in Scary Movie 5. She began her television career on the show Girl Meets World and later starred as Olive in Disney’s Sydney to the Max. Furthermore, she made her acting debut at the age of four on the hit series American Horror Story: Murder House in 2011.
|Real Name||Ava Kolker|
|Birthday||December 5, 2006|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, CA|
|Height||approx 4 ft 6 in|
|Weight||approx 45 Kg (99 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 30-23-32 inches|
|Net Worth||Approx $700,000 (USD)|
Ava Kolker’s Age
Her birthday is December 5th, 2006. She is currently 14 years old. She is of mixed ethnicity and has American nationality. Her astrological sign is Sagittarius. She was born in Los Angeles, California, in the United States.
Ava Kolker’s Height & Weight
She is 4 feet 6 inches tall, or 1.43 meters or 143 centimeters. She weighs about 45 kg (99 lbs). Her body dimensions are 30-23-32 inches. Ava has a bra size of 28 C and, also a fitness fanatic. She has lovely hazel eyes and blonde hair.
Ava Kolker’s Boyfriend
Ava hasn’t revealed anything about her dating life. She is currently single and devoted to her career. She hopes to win an Oscar for Best Actress someday.
Ava Kolker’s Net Worth
Her primary source of income is acting. She began acting at a young age in 2011. She has appeared in a number of television shows, including Dads, Sam & Cat, and Black-ish. As of 2021, her net worth is estimated to be $15 million.
Ava Kolker’s Facts
- She has three sisters, one of whom is actress Lexy Kolker, best known for her role as Chloe in the 2018 horror film Freaks.
- Kolker began acting at a young age in 2011.
- Aside from that, she has appeared in a number of television shows, including Dads, Sam & Cat, and Black-ish.
- She followed up with the singles “Eventually” and “When Will It Be Tomorrow” in 2020.
- Ava is not only an actress, but she is also a singer, having released her debut single, “The Good Ones,” in July 2019.
- She is also a commercial actress, having appeared in commercials for AT&T and Square TV.
- She appeared in a series of promotional spots for Chelsea Handler’s late-night show Chelsea Lately alongside the comedienne.